I'd like to buy some traveler's checks with money from my bank account, please.
麻煩你,我想要用我銀行帳戶裡的錢買些旅行支票。
I'd like to speak to the bank's branch manager, please.
麻煩你,我想和銀行分行的經理談談。
They'd like to make a deposit of $450.
他們想要存四百五十元。
You'd like to update your account information, right?
您想要更新帳戶資訊,對嗎?
★延伸應用..........................
I'd like to make an appointment to see an eye specialist, please.
麻煩你,我想要預約看眼科。
She'd like to know how to get to the intersection of Nanjing East Road and Dunhua North Road.
她想知道要怎麼去南京東路與敦化北路交叉口。
★你知道嗎?.........................
貨幣(currency)單位除了dollar,也有其他的說法,介紹如下:
• British pound (GBP) 英鎊
• Canadian dollar (CAD) 加幣
• euro (EUR) 歐元
• Japanese yen (JPY) 日圓
• Thai baht (THB) 泰銖
• Chinese yuan /renminbi (CNY/RMB) 人民幣
.....................................
ball 在此意思是「大型舞會」,這句話是希望對方能夠玩得盡興的祝福語。
You'll be gone for three days? Have a ball. See you when you get back.
你會去三天?好好玩。回來的時候再見囉!
A: My friends are coming over to watch videos.
我朋友要過來看錄影帶。
B: That's cool. I have to go to work, but you guys have a ball.
很好哇。我要去上班,你們就好好玩囉。
★你還可以這麼說.......................
Have fun.
玩得開心。
Have a blast.
好好玩。
Have a swell time.
玩開心點。
Knock yourself out.
好好享受。
Enjoy yourself.
好好享受。
A: I'm going to Leofoo Village this weekend.
這個週末我要去六福村。
B: Enjoy yourself. I hope you like roller coasters.
好好享受。我希望你喜歡雲霄飛車。
★你知道嗎?.........................
knock yourself out 除了有要人「好好享受」之外,還有「努力賣命」的意思。記得看上下文來決定這個口語是什麼意思喔!