Have you had a chance to try any local restaurants?
您有沒有去過本地的餐廳呢?
Have they had a chance to see any of the natural wonders on the island?
他們有沒有看過這座島上的自然奇景?
Has Chris had a chance to visit the National Theater yet?
克里斯有沒有去過國家劇院?
Has the foreign guest had a chance to see the factory?
國外的客戶有沒有去參觀工廠?
★延伸應用..........................
Has Linda had a chance to have her knee x-rayed yet?
琳達的膝蓋有沒有去照X光?
Has Chris had a chance to talk to her husband about her decision to resign?
克莉絲有沒有和她丈夫談過她要辭職的決定?
★你知道嗎?.........................
介紹台灣小吃時,如果能加上對食物的描述,一定會讓對方更能接受、了解這些美味的小吃,這裡提供一些例子給你參考。
•臭豆腐(stinky tofu):Aged tofu that is deep-fried and served with a soy sauce-based sauce.
•豬血糕(blood cake):Pig's blood cooked with glutinous rice and eaten on a stick.
•蚵仔煎 (oyster omelet):An open-faced egg and starch omelet that is cooked with oysters.
.....................................
這句話有兩種意思,一是歡迎客人登機、上船、上車時使用,另一種則是歡迎新人進公司的客套語。
A: This is my first time on a cruise ship.
這是我第一次坐遊輪。
B: Welcome on board. Let me show you to your cabin.
歡迎上船。讓我帶你去客艙。
I'm Genevieve, and I just wanted to welcome you on board.
我是珍妮薇,我只想說歡迎加入我們的行列。
★你還可以這麼說.......................
Welcome to our team.
歡迎加入我們團隊。
I look forward to working with you.
我很期待跟你一起工作。
Have a great first day!
祝你第一天一切順利。
Welcome to LiveABC.
歡迎加入 LiveABC。
Welcome aboard.
歡迎到我們公司上班。
We're glad to have you on board.
我們很高興你能加入我們的行列。
We're glad to have you aboard.
歡迎你加入我們的行列。
A: This is Carl. He just joined the team.
這是卡爾。他剛加入我們團隊。
B: Well, Carl, we're glad to have you aboard.
卡爾,我們很高興你能加入我們的行列。
★你知道嗎?.........................
welcome aboard 是「歡迎到我們公司上班」,如果要跟外國人說「歡迎你到台灣」來展現台灣人的熱情,可千萬別說成 welcome you to Taiwan 喔!這樣說可能會讓對方感到尷尬,正確的說法是 welcome to Taiwan,千萬不要加個 you 在裡頭。