商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Opening a New Company ?閮?啣??seq=1
Situation:Lester Sawyer is opening a new company.
情境:雷斯特索耶要開設一家新公司。
Situation:He has just hired Helen Parker to be the company's marketing manager.
情境:最近他剛聘請海倫派克擔任公司的行銷經理。
Situation:Today, they are discussing business plans.
情境:今天,他們正在討論營運計畫。
Lester:OK. Let's review our start-up plans.
雷斯特:好,我們再來看一下我們的初步計畫。
Lester:When do you think we'll be able to move into our new office?
雷斯特:你認為我們什麼時候可以搬進新的辦公室?
Helen:Well, we can move in any time after July first.
海倫:嗯,我們七月一號以後隨時可以搬進去。
Helen:But moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
海倫:不過搬進去和實際開始運作是兩回事。
Lester:Good point.
雷斯特:說得好。
Lester:Anyway, I have you helping out with purchasing new equipment.
雷斯特:不管怎樣,我要妳幫忙採購設備。
Lester:Can you do that?
雷斯特:妳可以幫忙嗎?
Helen:As a matter of fact, I practically ran my last company -- from marketing to finance.
海倫:事實上,我上一個公司從行銷到財務幾乎都是我在管理。
Lester:There should be no problem, then.
雷斯特:那麼應該不會有問題。
Lester:Also, I'm looking forward to reading your marketing plan.
雷斯特:另外,我也期待能看到妳的行銷計畫。
Lester:When will you hand it to me?
雷斯特:妳什麼時候能給我?
Helen:Next Monday.
海倫:下禮拜一。
Helen:By the way, have you begun to investigate factories?
海倫:對了,您開始調查工廠了嗎?
Lester:Yes, I've started, and I've found some good people for R and D.
雷斯特:對,已經開始了,而且我也找到幾個不錯的研發人員。
Lester:Oh, by the way, the art people called to discuss the design of our logos.
雷斯特:喔,對了,美術設計的人打電話來說要討論我們的商標設計。
Helen:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, a letterhead, business cards...
海倫:噢,天啊!那可有好多細節要處理:商標、標語、信頭、名片……
Lester:And you thought setting up a company was going to be easy?
雷斯特:妳還以為開設公司很容易嗎?

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.