商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 2: Discussing R and D ?潸?
Situation:Lester and Helen are discussing the importance of R and D in relation to the development of the company.
情境:雷斯特和海倫正在討論研發對公司發展的重要性。
Lester:Our company is aiming for the highest in technology and the best in quality.
雷斯特:我們公司致力於生產最先進科技與最高品質的產品。
Lester:What do you think is important in reaching these goals?
雷斯特:你認為要達到這些目標最重要的是什麼?
Helen:Research and development -- without a doubt.
海倫:研究和發展——這是毋庸置疑的。
Helen:Without the proper R and D to get a product started, it won't go anywhere.
海倫:沒有適當的研發來開發新產品,什麼也無法達成。
Lester:I agree, but remember, our investors may see R and D costs as money spent without the possibility of an immediate return.
雷斯特:我同意,不過要記住,我們的投資者可能會將研發成本視為無法立即回收的投資。
Helen:But they have to realize it'll take money to get a new product started.
海倫:但是他們必須瞭解開發新產品是要花錢的。
Lester:I know we're looking at a tough market.
雷斯特:我知道我們現在面對的是一個不易經營的市場。
Lester:We can't rely on old ideas and average quality.
雷斯特:我們不能靠老掉牙的構想和平庸的品質。
Helen:True, but the first people we need to sell are not the consumers; it's the investors.
海倫:沒錯,不過我們最先需要說服的人可不是消費者,而是投資者。
Lester:So we need to put together a good plan showing how the money will be spent
雷斯特:所以我們必須擬出一份好的計畫,來顯示資金如何運用,
Lester:and what our goals and expectations are.
雷斯特:以及我們的目標與展望。
Helen:Yes. And we also have to show them that we have competent people to do the job.
海倫:對。而且我們還要讓他們知道我們有能夠勝任的人來做這件工作。
Lester:Correct.
雷斯特:沒錯。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.