商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 4: A Job Interview 撌乩??Z岫
Situation:Matthew Jones is applying for a copywriting job at FastTrek.
情境:馬休瓊斯來應徵青雲科技廣告文宣的工作。
Situation:He is meeting with Helen Parker.
情境:他正與海倫派克會面。
Helen:So, Matthew, tell me about your last job.
海倫:那麼,馬休,告訴我有關你上個工作的事。
Helen:What kind of writing did you do?
海倫:你撰寫過什麼樣的東西?
Matthew:Materials for press releases... look here...
馬休:新聞稿……請看這裡……
Matthew:trade-general publications... Internet promotions... you name it.
馬休:商業刊物文章……網路促銷文宣……妳說得出來的我都寫過。
Helen:Why did you leave?
海倫:你為何離職?
Matthew:Downsizing. The company expanded too far, too fast.
馬休:裁員。公司拓展得太大、太快。
Matthew:They needed to narrow their focus to stay competitive.
馬休:他們需要縮小重心以保持競爭力。
Helen:Why do you think FastTrek would be a good career move for you?
海倫:你為什麼認為轉換跑道到青雲科技工作對你有益呢?
Matthew:My experience at the last company is completely transferable to your company,
馬休:我在上個公司的經驗可以完全轉移到你們公司,
Matthew:since you deal in the same product.
馬休:因為你們經售相同的產品。
Helen:Go on.
海倫:繼續說下去。
Matthew:What's even better, you say that FastTrek is working to become an industry leader.
馬休:更好的是,妳說青雲科技正努力成為這個產業中的龍頭。
Matthew:I like that.
馬休:我很欣賞這一點。
Helen:And that would be a plus for your career?
海倫:那會為你的職業生涯加分嗎?
Matthew:Definitely. My last employer was only interested in cheap products to sell.
馬休:一定會。我上一個雇主只對便宜好賣的產品感興趣。
Matthew:But your company's interest in high quality will allow me to grow professionally.
馬休:但青雲科技關心的是高品質,這能讓我在專業上成長。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.