商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 6: An Advertising Plan 撱??閮
Situation:Helen Parker is talking to Matthew about their media plan.
情境:海倫派克正與馬休討論到媒體計畫。
Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.
海倫:我們要用正確的綜合行銷策略來打入我們的目標市場。
Matthew:Certainly. And I think we've come up with a good plan.
馬休:當然。而且我認為我們已經想出一個好計畫了。
Helen:What media do you plan to use?
海倫:你打算使用哪種媒體?
Matthew:Well, taking into account the image we want to project,
馬休:這個嘛,基於我們想呈現的形象,
Matthew:I've asked the copywriters to prepare copy for the Internet and for computer magazines.
馬休:我已要求廣告文宣人員準備網際網路以及電腦雜誌的文宣稿。
Helen:That way, our advertising dollars would be focused on computer users.
海倫:這樣一來,我們的廣告經費就會集中用在電腦使用者身上了。
Matthew:Yes. And you know what else?
馬休:是的。還不只如此呢!
Matthew:We're going to have billboards and newspaper ads to create brand recognition.
馬休:我們還會用廣告看板和報紙廣告來建立品牌知名度。
Helen:Will there be any direct mail?
海倫:會寄任何廣告郵件嗎?
Matthew:No. That would not be appropriate for manufacturers like us.
馬休:不會。那對我們這樣的製造商來說並不合適。
Matthew:We are going to leave that to the little retailers.
馬休:我們會把那留給小零售商去做。
Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal,
海倫:說得對。請準備一份更詳細的企劃書,
Helen:and I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.
海倫:然後我會把它推薦給高層。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.