商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 7: Promotional Activities 靽瑟暑?
Situation:Lester Sawyer is meeting with Helen Parker to discuss the release of their new sound board.
情境:雷斯特索耶正在和海倫派克開會,討論新音效卡發表上市的事。
Lester:As you know, Helen, the FastTrek 2001 is due for release next month.
雷斯特:海倫,妳知道青雲 2001 音效卡預定在下個月上市。
Lester:I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
雷斯特:我想我們終於把所有的瑣碎問題都解決掉了。
Helen:That's essential, since quality is the focus of the ad campaign.
海倫:那很重要,因為品質是這次廣告主打的重點。
Helen:The boards must work really well if they're going to be the cash cows we're hoping for.
海倫:這些音效卡必須要真的很好用才能成為我們所期待的搖錢樹。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
雷斯特:我們再把促銷計畫看一次。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches.
海倫:好的。我們有六家重點零售商在大部分的分店做現場展示。
Helen:And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海倫:而且我們的參展團隊已經準備好參加各個電腦展。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
雷斯特:很好。那麼平面媒體和廣播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads with two large trade magazines.
海倫:我們已經在兩家大型的商業雜誌上刊登了全版廣告。
Helen:And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海倫:而更重要的是,我們的新聞稿反應良好。
Lester:Any other ads?
雷斯特:還有其他的廣告嗎?
Helen:Yes. We're putting full-page ads in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海倫:有的。我們會在三家大報的週日版登全頁廣告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
雷斯特:聽起來很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out the way you plan it.
海倫:不過有時候就是會事與願違。
Helen:So I have a couple of other tricks up my sleeve as well.
海倫:所以我還另外準備了幾個錦囊妙計。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.