商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 9: Setting Up an Exhibition Booth 閮剔?撅蝷?支?
Situation:Betty asks Helen questions about setting up the FastTrek booth at a trade show.
情境:貝蒂問海倫一些問題,是有關在商展上設立青雲科技攤位的事。
Betty:Hello?
貝蒂:喂?
Helen:Hi, Betty. How's everything going?
海倫:嗨,貝蒂。事情進行得如何?
Betty:I've got some problems. Our company has been assigned to booth fourteen-E.
貝蒂:我遇到一些問題。我們公司被分派到 14-E 的攤位。
Betty:And it seems we don't have a phone line.
貝蒂:這裡好像沒有電話線。
Helen:Did you request a phone line on your reservation form?
海倫:妳在預約表格上有申請電話線嗎?
Betty:Yes, I did.
貝蒂:有,我有申請。
Helen:OK, I'll send someone over to put in a line for you.
海倫:好,我會派人去幫你們接線。
Betty:Also, we need an additional electrical outlet for our video display.
貝蒂:還有,我們需要多一個插座來接展示螢幕。
Helen:If you check, you'll find a small metal plate on the floor inside your booth.
海倫:如果妳找一下,就會在攤位的地板上找到一個小金屬圓盤。
Helen:Just lift up the plate.
海倫:把圓盤掀起來就行了。
Helen:There are two more outlets there.
海倫:那裡面還有兩個插座。
Betty:OK. That should do.
貝蒂:好的。那樣應該就可以了。
Helen:Is there anything else I can help you with?
海倫:還有什麼我能幫妳的嗎?
Betty:Just one more thing.
貝蒂:最後一件事。
Betty:How early can we begin setting up our exhibit tomorrow morning?
貝蒂:我們明天早上多早可以開始設攤位?
Helen:They say exhibitors are allowed in at seven A.M.
海倫:他們說展示人員早上七點就可以進場。
Betty:Great. That should give us enough time.
貝蒂:太好了。那麼我們應該會有足夠的時間。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.