商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 10: Introducing Products 隞蝝?W?
Situation:At the FastTrek booth, Betty tries to interest a visitor, Peter Chen, in her company's products.
情境:在青雲科技公司的攤位,貝蒂試著引起參觀者陳彼得對公司產品的興趣。
Betty:Are you looking for something special?
貝蒂:您有特別要找什麼嗎?
Peter:I'm interested in electronic items.
彼得:我對電子類產品有興趣。
Peter:Our company deals in everything from computer main boards to cell phones.
彼得:我們公司經營從電腦主機板到手機等各類產品。
Betty:Are you planning on purchasing anything at the show?
貝蒂:您有打算在展覽會場買些什麼嗎?
Betty:We are offering a special in-show discount on our new cell phone.
貝蒂:我們的新型手機有會場特惠折扣。
Peter:Do you have a catalog I can see?
彼得:妳有目錄可以給我看嗎?
Betty:Certainly. Here you are, and let me show you the actual phone.
貝蒂:當然有。來,我再拿實際的電話給您看。
Betty:It's a mix of the newest in technology and the sleekest in style.
貝蒂:它結合了最新的科技以及最時髦的款式。
Peter:Well, actually, I'm mainly here to check out what's new on the market.
彼得:嗯,事實上,我主要是來看看市場上有什麼新產品。
Betty:Well, feel free to look around.
貝蒂:請隨意參觀。
Betty:And please let me know if you require any further information or prices on our products.
貝蒂:如果您想知道更多的產品資訊或價格,請告訴我。
Peter:Thanks. I like this model here.
彼得:謝謝。我喜歡這邊這個款式。
Peter:It has a look that would sell.
彼得:看起來很有賣點。
Betty:Well, it is featured in our catalog.
貝蒂:這個在我們的目錄中有特別介紹。
Betty:And here's my name card.
貝蒂:這是我的名片。
Betty:You can contact me by phone or e-mail if you need any more information.
貝蒂:如果您需要任何更進一步的資料,可以打電話或以電子郵件與我聯絡。
Peter:Thanks. I'll do that.
彼得:謝謝妳。我會的。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.