商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 11: Making an Offer ?勗
Situation:Harold is visiting the booth of FastTrek at the exhibition.
情境:哈洛德正在展覽會場上參觀青雲科技的攤位。
Situation:Helen, the company's marketing manager, talks with him and gives him a quote.
情境:該公司的行銷經理海倫正在跟哈洛德交談並向他報價。
Harold:This looks nice, but I've seen quite a few similar games here at the show.
哈洛德:這個看起來不錯,但我在會場已經看到好幾個類似的遊戲。
Helen:But ours is the only game that is fully compatible with the latest hardware.
海倫:但我們的遊戲是唯一能與最新硬體完全相容的。
Harold:Is that so?
哈洛德:是嗎?
Harold:So how much are you asking?
哈洛德:那麼你們要價多少呢?
Helen:If you can give me an idea of the quantity,
海倫:如果您能告訴我大約的訂購數量,
Helen:I can quote you a more accurate price.
海倫:我就能給您更精確的報價。
Harold:Let's say three thousand pieces.
哈洛德:那就三千件吧。
Helen:OK. On an order of three thousand, I can offer you a price of ten dollars per game.
海倫:好的。如果是三千件的話,每套遊戲我可以算您十美元。
Harold:I'm afraid that price is beyond my budget.
哈洛德:恐怕這個價格超過了我的預算。
Harold:Is that the best price you can do for me?
哈洛德:這是妳能給我的最低價嗎?
Helen:This is a very popular item,
海倫:這項產品非常受歡迎,
Helen:and we'll have to upgrade before our competitors catch up with the technology in this version.
海倫:而且我們必須在競爭對手趕上這個版本的技術之前,就先推出升級版。
Harold:I'd still like to see something a little cheaper.
哈洛德:我還是想看再便宜一點的東西。
Helen:If you could increase the quantity to five thousand,
海倫:如果您可以把數量提高到五千件的話,
Helen:we could do eight-fifty per piece.
海倫:我們可以算您每件八元五角。
Harold:That sounds more like what I had in mind, but I'll have to check with my office first.
哈洛德:這聽起來比較接近我原本預估的價錢,不過我還是得先跟公司確定一下。
Harold:Then I'll confirm it with you later today.
哈洛德:然後我今天晚一點會再跟妳確認這件事。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.