商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 12: Inquiring About Prices 閰W??寞
Situation:Harold is considering buying sound boards from FastTrek.
情境:哈洛德考慮向青雲科技購買音效卡。
Situation:He is talking with Betty Fields, a FastTrek sales representative, to ask about prices.
情境:他正和青雲科技的業務代表貝蒂菲爾德談到價格的事。
Harold:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I'd like to know the prices.
哈洛德:我對你們新目錄裡的幾項產品有興趣,我想知道價格。
Betty:Great. Which items did you have in mind?
貝蒂:好極了。你對哪些產品有興趣?
Harold:We're particularly interested in your new RS-5 sound card, shown on page five of your catalog,
哈洛德:我們對你們目錄第五頁裡的新型 RS-5 音效卡特別感興趣,
Harold:and also the model RS-4 card.
哈洛德:還有 RS-4 型的音效卡。
Betty:OK. The RS-5 is forty-five U.S. dollars each for quantities up to five hundred.
貝蒂:好的。如果數量達到五百片,RS-5 是每片四十五美元。
Betty:Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
貝蒂:數量更大的話,我們還提供大量訂購的折扣。
Harold:And the price on the RS-4?
哈洛德:那 RS-4 的價格呢?
Betty:The RS-4 is a promotional item this month.
貝蒂:RS-4 是我們這個月的促銷產品。
Betty:For all orders received by the end of the month,
貝蒂:只要月底前訂購,
Betty:it is thirty-three dollars each, and that is good on any size order.
貝蒂:每片價格三十三美元。不論訂量多少都是這個價格。
Harold:That price sounds good.
哈洛德:這個價格還不錯。
Harold:Could you send me more details about the RS-4, including the specifications?
哈洛德:妳可不可以把 RS-4 更詳細的資料寄給我?包括規格說明書?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or e-mail that information to you this afternoon.
貝蒂:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或用電子郵件寄給你。
Harold:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details.
哈洛德:太好了。我把詳細資料看完後再給妳答覆。
Harold:Thank you. Good-bye.
哈洛德:謝謝妳。再見。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.