商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 13: Price Negotiations 霅啣
Situation:Lester Sawyer calls and talks with Jim Bennet.
情境:雷斯特索耶打電話給吉姆班尼特。
Situation:They discuss a bid that Jim's factory has made to produce parts for FastTrek.
情境:他們在討論吉姆的工廠替青雲科技生產零件的報價。
Lester:Jim, I just received your price offer for the production of our new sound cards.
雷斯特:吉姆,我剛收到你替我們生產新音效卡的報價。
Jim:Great. What do you think?
吉姆:太好了。你覺得怎麼樣?
Lester:I'm afraid it's higher than we expected.
雷斯特:恐怕價錢比我們預估的高了一點。
Jim:Really? We think the offer is very fair, since it calls for a brand new board.
吉姆:是嗎?我們認為這個報價很合理,因為我們必須為此做一個全新的模子。
Lester:I see your point, but I thought the large orders would make up for that.
雷斯特:我知道你的意思,但是我以為大量訂購已經足以彌補這一點了。
Jim:Yes, and we agreed to that.
吉姆:是的,這我們同意。
Jim:But we were talking about fifty thousand pieces then.
吉姆:不過我們當時講的數量是五萬件。
Jim:And now you're asking me to quote for an order of only ten thousand pieces.
吉姆:而你現在要求我報價的訂單只有一萬件。
Lester:So what you're saying is,
雷斯特:那你的意思是,
Lester:if we can increase the order to fifty thousand pieces, you'll pay for the mold?
雷斯特:如果我們能夠把訂單增加到五萬件,模子的錢就由你們出?
Jim:That's correct.
吉姆:正是如此。
Lester:Could we place the delivery order in more than one shipment,
雷斯特:我們的出貨單上可以訂分批出貨嗎?
Lester:say, over a period of sixth months?
雷斯特:比如說,在六個月內分批出貨?
Jim:Well, if you sign a confirmed-purchase order for the entire amount,
吉姆:這樣,如果你們能簽定一張確認訂購單,確認全部的訂購數量,
Jim:um, I think we could agree to that.
吉姆:嗯,我想我們可以同意這麼做。
Lester:Great! I think we're in business!
雷斯特:太好了!我想我們就這麼說定了!

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.