商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 15: Requesting Samples 蝝W?璅??
Situation:Harold calls Betty Fields at FastTrek to request some samples.
情境:哈洛德打電話給青雲科技的貝蒂菲爾德,向她索取一些樣品。
Harold:I just received your new catalog, and I'm wondering if we can get a sample of one of your products.
哈洛德:我剛收到你們的新目錄,不知道可不可以索取其中一種產品的樣品。
Betty:That's no problem.
貝蒂:沒問題。
Betty:But there's a charge for the sample and shipping cost.
貝蒂:不過要收樣品費和運費。
Harold:OK. What if we place an order?
哈洛德:好的。如果我們有下訂單呢?
Harold:Would we still have to pay the sample charge?
哈洛德:我們還要付樣品費嗎?
Betty:Well, what item do you want a sample of?
貝蒂:嗯,你想要哪個產品的樣品呢?
Harold:The new V-2001 computer speakers.
哈洛德:新的 V-2001 型電腦喇叭。
Betty:For that item, you would need to place an order of a hundred pieces or more to make it a free sample.
貝蒂:如果是那個產品的話,你們必須下單一百件以上,才能得到免費的樣品。
Harold:We would need to see a sample of the item first before we could make a decision on ordering it.
哈洛德:我們在決定下訂單之前得先看看樣品。
Betty:Of course. If you receive the sample and then later decide to place an order,
貝蒂:當然。如果你們在收到樣品後決定下單,
Betty:the sample charge will be deducted from the cost of the order.
貝蒂:樣品費將會從訂單的貨款裡扣除。
Harold:Oh, I see.
哈洛德:喔,我瞭解了。
Harold:OK, let's run with that.
哈洛德:好,我們就這樣辦吧。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.