商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Sending Out Samples ?潮璅??seq=16
Situation:Betty of FastTrek is calling Harold to see if he has received the new product sample which she sent --
情境:青雲科技的貝蒂打電話給哈洛德,確認他是否有收到她寄去的新產品樣品──
Situation:the new FastTrek speakers.
情境:青雲科技的新型喇叭。
Betty:Hi, Harold. This is Betty Fields from FastTrek.
貝蒂:嗨,哈洛德。我是青雲科技的貝蒂菲爾德。
Betty:I'm just calling to find out if you received the sample speakers I sent to you on Monday.
貝蒂:我只是打電話來確認你有沒有收到我星期一寄給你的喇叭樣品。
Harold:Yes, we did. Thanks for sending them.
哈洛德:收到了。謝謝妳寄這些樣品來。
Harold:We were anxious to finalize our plans.
哈洛德:我們急著想把我們的計畫給定下來。
Betty:Have you had a chance to look them over?
貝蒂:你們看過那些樣品了嗎?
Harold:Yes, we have. We are very pleased with them.
哈洛德:看過了。我們很喜歡這些樣品。
Betty:And how about the specs?
貝蒂:那規格呢?
Harold:Yes, we've been thinking about that.
哈洛德:是的,我們一直在想那個問題。
Harold:We might want to use a larger speaker with our new store-assembled computers now.
哈洛德:現在我們新型的店內組裝電腦可能要用大一點的喇叭。
Betty:No problem. Just let me know the model number, and I'll send over some more samples.
貝蒂:沒問題。只要告訴我型號,我就會再寄樣品過去。
Harold:OK. Also, you gave us a delivery date of two weeks after receipt of a confirmed order.
哈洛德:好的。還有,妳給我們的送貨日期是接到訂單確認後兩個禮拜。
Harold:Is there any way to speed that up?
哈洛德:速度有沒有辦法快一點呢?
Betty:Possibly, but that will depend on the model you choose.
貝蒂:是有可能,不過這得要視你們所選的機型而定。
Betty:Let's talk again after I send you the new samples.
貝蒂:等我寄給你新樣品之後再說吧。
Harold:Good. I look forward to receiving them.
哈洛德:好。我很期待收到樣品。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.