商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Placing an Order 銝???seq=17
Situation:Harold meets with Betty to place an order.
情境:哈洛德與貝蒂會面,準備下訂單。
Betty:I'm really glad that you can meet with me today to discuss the details of your order.
貝蒂:真高興你今天可以和我見面,討論你們訂單中的細節。
Harold:We need those items urgently.
哈洛德:我們急需這些產品。
Harold:I thought if I met with you face-to-face, it would expedite the process.
哈洛德:我想如果我們能面對面談的話,進度會快一點。
Betty:Well, which model did you want to order,
貝蒂:那麼,你們要訂哪一型,
Betty:and how many pieces are you looking at?
貝蒂:還有你們打算訂多少件?
Harold:Well, we want five hundred pairs of the V-2001B speakers.
哈洛德:我們要五百對 V-2001B 型的喇叭。
Harold:The price you quoted me before was eighty-five U.S. dollars.
哈洛德:之前妳跟我報的價是八十五美元。
Betty:Yes, that's correct.
貝蒂:是的,沒錯。
Harold:Would it be possible for you to lower the price a little if we ordered a thousand speakers?
哈洛德:如果我們訂一千個喇叭,你們有沒有可能把價格降低一點?
Betty:Only if you ordered two thousand.
貝蒂:除非你們訂兩千對。
Betty:And then the unit price is eighty U.S. dollars.
貝蒂:那麼每對的單價是八十美元。
Harold:Done. We also need two hundred pairs of your V-2000A speakers.
哈洛德:就這麼說定了。我們還需要二百對 V-2000A 喇叭。
Harold:Our inventory is running a little low.
哈洛德:我們的存貨有些不足。
Betty:OK. These are seventy U.S. dollars each for a total of fourteen thousand dollars.
貝蒂:好的。這些喇叭每對七十美元,總共是一萬四千美元。
Harold:So, the total order comes to... one hundred and seventy-four thousand.
哈洛德:所以,訂單總額是……十七萬四千元。
Betty:That's correct. Your order can go out on Friday.
貝蒂:沒錯。你們的訂單會在星期五出貨。
Harold:Perfect. Thanks.
哈洛德:太好了。謝謝。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.