商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 18: Making a Factory Order ?撌亙?閮
Situation:Helen Parker is having lunch with Jim, the owner of a company that FastTrek buys parts from.
情境:海倫派克正和吉姆一起吃午餐,吉姆是一家公司的老闆,青雲科技常跟他們買零件。
Situation:They are finalizing a FastTrek order.
情境:他們正敲定青雲科技的訂單。
Jim:I'm glad we are able to meet for lunch today to finalize the details for your new order.
吉姆:我很高興我們今天能一起吃午餐,把你們新訂單上的細節給定下來。
Helen:I apologize for not getting together sooner.
海倫:很抱歉不能早一點和你見面。
Helen:I've been incredibly busy getting ready to market our new product line.
海倫:為了準備我們新系列產品的行銷,我最近一直忙得不得了。
Jim:Well, everybody's got to eat sometime.
吉姆:每個人總得抽空吃飯啊。
Helen:True enough.
海倫:那倒是真的。
Helen:Now, we still need to discuss the specs and quantity of our order.
海倫:現在,我們還需要討論一下我們公司訂貨的規格和數量。
Jim:Well, I talked to our factory manager about meeting your new specs, and he says we have the machinery to tackle it.
吉姆:關於配合你們新規格的問題,我跟我們工廠經理談過,他說我們有機器可以處理。
Helen:Excellent!
海倫:太好了!
Jim:But there are some considerable differences in design,
吉姆:不過在設計上會有一些顯著的差異,
Jim:so he'd like to send some samples to you for inspection.
吉姆:所以他想送幾個樣品來給你們檢驗。
Helen:We'd prefer that, actually -- if it can be done.
海倫:其實我們比較喜歡那種做法——如果可行的話。
Jim:Of course, it can.
吉姆:當然可以。
Jim:And with a little overtime on our part -- he assured me --
吉姆:他跟我保證過,只要我們這邊加點班,
Jim:we can meet your deadline even after waiting for you to inspect the samples.
吉姆:就算要等你們驗過樣品,我們也可以在你們的截止日期前完成。
Helen:You're the best.
海倫:你最行了。
Helen:That's why we stick with your company, Jim.
海倫:吉姆,所以我們才一直跟你們公司做生意。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.