商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 19: Special Packaging ?寞???
Situation:FastTrek has begun producing speakers for a major computer company.
情境:青雲科技開始替一家大電腦公司生產喇叭。
Situation:Harold, an executive with that company, is discussing packaging with Helen Parker.
情境:該公司主管哈洛德正在和海倫派克討論包裝事宜。
Helen:I understand that you have some special packing requirements for your order.
海倫:我知道你們訂的貨在包裝上有一些特殊要求。
Harold:Yes, we do. First of all, we would like the boards to be wrapped in some type of bubble wrap.
哈洛德:是的。首先,我們希望這些介面卡要用氣泡包裝紙包起來。
Helen:OK. That's standard for all our boards.
海倫:好的。那是我們所有介面卡的標準包裝。
Harold:Can you also wrap them in foam cartons instead of the regular plastic?
哈洛德:另外,你們能不能用泡棉外箱包裝,不要用一般的塑膠外箱?
Helen:That's no problem, but there will be a small additional expense.
海倫:沒問題,但是那得酌收一些額外的費用。
Harold:That's acceptable.
哈洛德:這可以接受。
Harold:Also, we want to make sure that we use really strong boxes,
哈洛德:同時,我們想確定我們用的外盒是真的很堅固,
Harold:and that the boards are very secure inside.
哈洛德:介面卡在盒子裡不會受損。
Helen:We'll take care of that.
海倫:這一點我們會注意。
Helen:Anything else?
海倫:還有其他的嗎?
Harold:Yes. Mark on the cartons "fragile."
哈洛德:有的。請在外箱上標明「易碎物品」。
Helen:That's customary, as well.
海倫:那也是我們一向的包裝慣例。
Harold:I know that this is a lot of trouble,
哈洛德:我知道這樣很麻煩,
Harold:but in the past, we've had a lot of problems with the shipping of parts.
哈洛德:但過去我們公司在零件運送方面曾經遇到過許多問題。
Helen:I understand perfectly, Harold.
海倫:哈洛德,我完全瞭解。
Helen:A little extra trouble and expense now is what will guarantee a top-quality finished product.
海倫:現在多花一些功夫與費用,才能保證未來的成品是一流的。
Harold:I'm glad we see eye to eye.
哈洛德:真高興我們的意見一致。
Helen:Me too.
海倫:我也是。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.