商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 20: Discussing Insurance 閮?靽
Situation:Helen Parker is talking to Harold, a customer, about the insurance of a product order.
情境:海倫派克正和客戶哈洛德討論訂單的保險事宜。
Helen:Hi, this is Helen Parker.
海倫:嗨,我是海倫派克。
Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you requested for your order.
海倫:我打電話來是想討論你們的訂單所要求的承保級別。
Harold:I believe that we requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value.
哈洛德:我想我們要求的是超過發票面額百分之二十五的保險金額。
Helen:Yes, that's right.
海倫:是的,沒錯。
Helen:We have no problem complying with your request,
海倫:我們可以配合你們的要求,
Helen:but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
海倫:但是我們覺得金額大了點。
Harold:Yeah, but in the past,
哈洛德:是的,但過去,
Harold:we've really been put in a bind because of damaged goods.
哈洛德:我們曾因貨物損毀而遇上麻煩。
Helen:I understand your concern.
海倫:我了解您的考量。
Helen:However, usual coverage for goods of this type is the total invoice amount plus only ten percent.
海倫:然而,這類產品的承保金額一般都是發票金額外加百分之十而已。
Harold:We would feel more comfortable, though, with twenty-five percent.
哈洛德:不過加保到百分之二十五會讓我們比較安心。
Helen:Unfortunately, we will have to charge you extra if you want the increase in coverage.
海倫:很遺憾,如果你們想增加保險額度,我們必須向你們收取額外的費用。
Harold:But wasn't insurance included in the quote?
哈洛德:但是保險不是已經包含在報價裡了嗎?
Helen:That quote involved normal coverage.
海倫:那份報價包含的是一般的保險額度。
Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage.
海倫:不過,超出的部份我們還是可以想辦法。
Helen:But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
海倫:但我建議你和你們那邊的保險經紀人聯絡,比較一下費率。
Harold:OK. Thanks. I'll check it out.
哈洛德:好。謝謝。我會去問看看。
Harold:It may turn out to be cheaper on this end.
哈洛德:結果可能是我們這邊會比較便宜。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.