商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 21: Arranging Shipping 摰?鋆??箄疏
Situation:Helen Parker calls Harold to find out how he wants an order shipped.
情境:海倫派克打電話給哈洛德,詢問他訂的貨物要如何裝運出貨。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker, from FastTrek in New York.
海倫:哈囉。我是紐約青雲科技的海倫派克。
Helen:I'm trying to reach Harold.
海倫:我想找哈洛德。
Harold:This is Harold speaking.
哈洛德:我是哈洛德。
Harold:What can I do for you?
哈洛德:有什麼我能效勞的嗎?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海倫:我打電話來是想問你訂的喇叭是要空運還是海運?
Harold:We need part of that order by next week,
哈洛德:我們下個星期前就需要一部分的貨,
Harold:so we'd like to do a partial air shipment.
哈洛德:所以我們想一部分先走空運。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海倫:你要多少數量走空運?
Harold:We'd like half by the air and the rest by the sea.
哈洛德:我們想一半走空運,其餘的走海運。
Helen:Do you want to use our freight-forwarding agent?
海倫:你要用我們的貨運代理商嗎?
Harold:Actually, we have a freight forwarder over there -- China Consolidated.
哈洛德:事實上,我們自己在那邊有一家貨運公司──叫做中國聯合。
Harold:I'll go ahead and fax you their information.
哈洛德:我會把他們的資料傳真給妳。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning,
海倫:好的。我們明天上午可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商,
Helen:but I'm not yet sure about the shipping schedule for the sea freight.
海倫:但我目前還不能確定海運的時間表。
Harold:Oh, no hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
哈洛德:哦,不急。另一半的訂貨我們不是很急。
Helen:OK, then. I'll send you the shipping documents by World Express as soon as I get them.
海倫:那好吧。我一拿到貨運單據就馬上叫世界快遞送給你。
Harold:Great.
哈洛德:太好了。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.