商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 23: Damaged Goods 鞎函??
Situation:Lester Sawyer is calling Jim Bennet, the CEO at the factory that produces new sound boards for FastTrek.
情境:雷斯特索耶正打電話給吉姆班尼特,他是幫青雲科技生產新音效卡的工廠執行長。
Situation:FastTrek received a shipment containing damaged goods.
情境:青雲科技收到了一批含有瑕疵品的貨。
Lester:You know, we were very disappointed to find a few of the boards damaged.
雷斯特:你要知道,我們很失望地發現有幾張音效卡壞掉了。
Jim:Well, I'm very sorry to hear that.
吉姆:很遺憾聽到這樣的消息。
Jim:Can you contact your insurance company and file a claim?
吉姆:你能不能跟你的保險公司聯絡並申請理賠?
Lester:We don't believe the damage occurred because of rough handling during shipping.
雷斯特:我們並不認為這是由於運輸過程中的不當處理所造成的損壞。
Lester:We gave you specific instructions on how to package the boards.
雷斯特:我們給了你們明確的指示該怎麼包裝這些音效卡。
Jim:Well, I'm sure your packing instructions were followed to the letter.
吉姆:我確信我們有完全依照你們的包裝指示去做。
Lester:No, because most of the cartons had too few boards, which allowed some to bounce around.
雷斯特:並沒有,因為大部分箱子裡的音效卡都裝得太少了,使得有些卡在裡面相互碰撞。
Jim:How many were damaged?
吉姆:毀壞了多少?
Lester:The reject rate is about fifteen percent.
雷斯特:瑕疵率大約是百分之十五。
Jim:Oh. I'll look into this right away.
吉姆:這樣。我會立刻調查這件事。
Jim:And if I find that is so, we'll send replacements immediately.
吉姆:如果我發現事情真的是這樣,我們會立刻寄換新品。
Lester:OK. But understand, I need these right away,
雷斯特:好的。但是請瞭解:我馬上就需要這些貨,
Lester:and you will have to absorb all extra costs.
雷斯特:而且你們勢必得吸收所有的額外費用。
Jim:I understand completely.
吉姆:我完全瞭解。
Jim:Fax me the information, and we'll get this squared away.
吉姆:把資料傳真給我,我會妥善處理這件事。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.