商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 24: Quality-Control Problems ?蝞??
Situation:Lester is discussing quality-control problems with Jim Bennet.
情境:雷斯特正在和吉姆班尼特討論品管問題。
Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim.
雷斯特:吉姆,我們遇到了一些品管問題。
Lester:We need to go to the source to work them out.
雷斯特:我們需要找出問題根源來解決。
Lester:And I'm afraid that's your factory.
雷斯特:恐怕問題就出在你的工廠。
Jim:Well, what are the problems you are having, exactly?
吉姆:你們現在的問題究竟是什麼?
Lester:The complaint rate for our product line is very high -- almost seven percent.
雷斯特:顧客對我們的系列產品的抱怨比例很高,幾乎有百分之七。
Lester:And we keep finding problems when testing the boards.
雷斯特:而且我們在測試音效卡時一直發現問題。
Jim:But your promotional materials claim that these boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
吉姆:可是你們的促銷文宣聲稱這種音效卡是市場上同類產品中最便宜的。
Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional.
雷斯特:最便宜,但還是要功能完備呀。
Lester:And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
雷斯特:我們認為你們工廠需要採取一些措施來改善品管。
Jim:This means added expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
吉姆:這意味著我們的開支會增加,我們勢必要將這筆費用轉嫁到你們身上而調漲價格。
Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable.
雷斯特:這一點我們恐怕無法接受。
Lester:Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
雷斯特:你們的合約上寫說你們會以低於百分之五的瑕疵率交貨。
Jim:OK. Well, I'll tell you what, Lester.
吉姆:嗯,雷斯特,我看這樣吧。
Jim:I'll review the contract, and I'll talk to management.
吉姆:我會再看一遍合約,並和管理部門討論。
Jim:Then we'll get together and hash this out.
吉姆:然後我們再碰個面好好商量來解決這個問題。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.