商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 25: Factory Problems 撌亙???
Situation:Lester Sawyer is on the phone with Jim, the CEO of a factory.
情境:雷斯特索耶正在和一家工廠的執行長吉姆通電話。
Situation:Lester is frustrated with conflicting reports about the factory, which FastTrek was considering doing more business with.
情境:青雲科技本來考慮跟這家工廠做更多生意,但這家工廠的幾份報告互有出入,使雷斯特很失望。
Lester:I have a report here that says your factory can produce one hundred thousand pieces a month.
雷斯特:我這裡有份報告說你們的工廠一個月可以製造十萬件。
Jim:Actually, that's incorrect.
吉姆:事實上,那並不正確。
Jim:Our capacity is about eighty thousand pieces per month.
吉姆:我們的產量是一個月大約八萬件。
Lester:Really?! I have another report here, faxed to me by your administrative assistant,
雷斯特:真的嗎?!我有另一份報告,是你行政助理傳真給我的,
Lester:saying your capacity is ninety thousand.
雷斯特:說你們的產量是九萬件。
Jim:Pardon? I don't know where she got that figure.
吉姆:你說什麼?我不曉得她從哪裡得到那個數據的。
Jim:Our capacity is eighty thousand, and has been for quite some time.
吉姆:我們的產量是八萬件,好一陣子都是這樣。
Lester:Well, if your company isn't even competent enough to provide basic, accurate technical information,
雷斯特:嗯,如果你們公司連基本、正確的技術資訊都無法提供,
Lester:then I don't think we want to work with you.
雷斯特:那我想我們不會再跟你們合作了。
Jim:I assure you we're just having a problem with communication.
吉姆:我跟你保證這只不過是溝通上的問題罷了。
Jim:Come on, let's sit down and talk this over face-to-face.
吉姆:拜託,讓我們坐下來當面討論一下,
Jim:I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
吉姆:我相信我們可以達成共識。
Lester:That won't be necessary.
雷斯特:不必了。
Lester:We've known of another company who will be able to meet our needs.
雷斯特:我們已經知道有另一家公司可以符合我們的需求。
Lester:We'll be going with them.
雷斯特:我們將會與他們合作。
Jim:I see. I'm sorry to hear about that.
吉姆:我明白了。很遺憾聽到這個消息。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.