商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Technology Transfer ?銵?蝘?seq=26
Situation:Harold is speaking with Lester Sawyer.
情境:哈洛德正和雷斯特索耶談話。
Situation:Harold hopes to use a new technology created by FastTrek.
情境:哈洛德希望能運用青雲科技所研創的新科技。
Harold:We're very interested in your MPX processor.
哈洛德:我們對你們的 MPX 處理器很有興趣。
Harold:We'd like to incorporate it into our new graphics card.
哈洛德:我們想把它加到我們新的影像卡上。
Lester:I'm glad to hear that.
雷斯特:我很高興聽到這個消息。
Lester:We're very proud of this new technology.
雷斯特:我們非常以這項新科技為榮。
Harold:It would significantly increase the capability of our new card.
哈洛德:它將大大地增加我們新影像卡的效能。
Harold:How much would you charge for the use of the MPX technology?
哈洛德:MPX 這項技術的使用權您打算索價多少呢?
Lester:Well, we spent five years and thousands of man-hours on research and development, at a cost of some ten million U.S. dollars.
雷斯特:嗯,我們花了五年的時間和數以千計的人力在研發上,花費了大約一千萬美金。
Harold:We understand that you have a substantial investment.
哈洛德:我了解你們做了相當大的投資。
Lester:Yes, and we have been thinking along the lines of five hundred thousand dollars for a five-year agreement.
雷斯特:是的,而且我們一直以來的想法是簽大約五十萬美元的五年約。
Harold:That seems a bit steep.
哈洛德:這個價錢似乎有點高。
Harold:It would put us well over budget for our current plans.
哈洛德:那會大大超出我們目前設定的預算。
Lester:Well, we can still try to work something out.
雷斯特:呃,我們還是可以試著想點辦法解決。
Lester:Let's set up a meeting to discuss the possibilities.
雷斯特:讓我們開個會討論一下各種可能性吧。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.