商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: An Overseas Assignment 隤踵晷?啣?憭撌乩?seq=29
Situation:Helen Parker, a marketing manager for FastTrek, has just been offered an overseas assignment in South America.
情境:海倫派克是青雲科技的行銷經理,才剛接到調職南美的任命。
Situation:She is discussing the offer with Matthew.
情境:她正在和馬修討論這個派令。
Helen:Hi, Matthew. You've worked overseas before.
海倫:嗨,馬修。你以前在國外工作過。
Helen:Maybe you can advise me on this.
海倫:也許你可以給我一些這方面的建議。
Matthew:OK. The first challenge of an overseas posting is doing business in a new market.
馬修:好的。調派到國外工作的第一個挑戰就是要在新的市場做生意。
Helen:I think I have what it takes.
海倫:我想我有處理這件事的能力。
Matthew:I'm sure you do.
馬修:我確信妳有。
Matthew:But you also need to get used to doing entirely different business practices in a new culture.
馬修:但是妳還得習慣新文化中完全不同的商業慣例。
Helen:That's true.
海倫:的確。
Matthew:Another thing you want to think about is culture shock.
馬修:另外要考慮的就是文化衝擊。
Helen:Oh, I've traveled before.
海倫:喔,我以前旅行過。
Helen:No problem.
海倫:沒問題。
Helen:I love traveling.
海倫:我很喜歡旅行。
Matthew:But, Helen, it's very different when you're posted in someplace for two or more years,
馬修:但是,海倫,這跟旅行大不相同,妳要在一個地方待上兩年甚至更久,
Matthew:away from everyone and everything you've come to know and love.
馬修:遠離妳所熟悉和喜愛的人事物。
Helen:Hmm... You make it all sound difficult.
海倫:嗯……你把這一切說得很困難的樣子。
Matthew:Well, it's no picnic.
馬修:呃,這不是件輕鬆的事。
Matthew:Just make sure the company is offering you decent benefits.
馬修:總之要確定公司有提供不錯的福利。
Matthew:This will make living abroad much easier.
馬修:這樣會讓異國生活容易得多。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.