商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 30: Attaining Sole Agency ?脣??典振隞??
Situation:Harold is meeting with Lester Sawyer to discuss promoting FastTrek products in Italy.
情境:哈洛德正在跟雷斯特索耶開會,討論在義大利促銷青雲科技產品的事。
Harold:Mr. Sawyer, currently your products are not being sold in Italy. Am I right?
哈洛德:索耶先生,目前你們的產品並沒有在義大利銷售。對不對?
Lester:Yes, you are, but it is certainly a market we want to expand into.
雷斯特:是的,沒錯,不過那的確是一個我們想要開拓的市場。
Harold:We would like to represent your company in Italy.
哈洛德:我們想在義大利代理貴公司的產品。
Harold:I believe working with our company is the best route for FastTrek to take.
哈洛德:我相信,青雲科技和我們公司合作是最佳選擇。
Lester:I'm hesitant about giving one company the exclusive rights to sell our products there.
雷斯特:我不太願意給一家廠商在那裡販售我們產品的獨家代理權。
Harold:But we have the most extensive distribution network in Italy for the type of products that you sell.
哈洛德:但是我們公司在義大利有你們這類產品最寬廣的通路。
Lester:Really? That's certainly interesting.
雷斯特:真的嗎?這就引起我的興趣了。
Harold:Furthermore, by choosing a sole agent, you won't have your products in one region competing with your products in another.
哈洛德:還有,藉由選擇一家獨家代理商,你們就不會有自家產品在不同區域互相競爭的情況。
Lester:That's a good point.
雷斯特:很有道理。
Lester:But then again, if you have an exclusive contract, you won't have any pressure to move our products.
雷斯特:不過話說回來,如果你們獲得獨家代理權,你們就不會有壓力去積極推動我們產品。
Harold:Ah, but we will.
哈洛德:啊,我們會的。
Harold:We don't earn money if we don't sell, and you won't renew our contract, either.
哈洛德:如果我們不銷售的話就賺不到錢,而且你們也不會再和我們續約。
Lester:All right. Let's talk some more.
雷斯特:好吧。我們再多談談。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.