商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 31: Sole Agency ?典振隞??
Situation:After reviewing Harold's bid for sole agency, Lester has decided to give him a contract.
情境:評估完哈洛德爭取獨家代理權的報價後,雷斯特決定和他簽約。
Situation:They're meeting to discuss the details.
情境:他們正會面討論細節。
Lester:It looks like your company is well suited to our need.
雷斯特:看來貴公司非常符合我們的需求。
Harold:Thank you.
哈洛德:謝謝。
Harold:You'll find that we do a bang-up job.
哈洛德:你們會發現我們的工作水準是一流的。
Lester:That's what we're counting on.
雷斯特:那是我們所期待的。
Lester:We'd like to offer you a one-year contract to act as our sole agent in Italy.
雷斯特:我們想提供你們一年的合約,擔任我們在義大利的獨家代理商。
Harold:That seems like a very short period.
哈洛德:這合約期限似乎很短。
Harold:The first quarter of that time will be spent getting the product line into the distribution system.
哈洛德:這一年第一季的時閒砠將花在把產品打入經銷系統上面。
Lester:That's OK.
雷斯特:沒關係。
Lester:We understand that, and we'll take it into consideration when we review the contract.
雷斯特:這我們了解,我們審核合約時會將這點列入考量。
Harold:If all goes well during the first year, how long of an extension can we expect?
哈洛德:如果第一年一切進行得順利的話,我們可以續約幾年?
Lester:Five years, with five-year extensions after that.
雷斯特:五年,之後可再續約五年。
Harold:That sounds reasonable.
哈洛德:這聽起來很合理。
Harold:Give me a few days to review the contract, and then we'll get back to you.
哈洛德:給我幾天審核這份合約,然後我們再與你聯絡。
Lester:Great. As soon as you sign, we'll get the ball rolling.
雷斯特:很好。只要你簽妥,我們就可以開始了。
Harold:Excellent.
哈洛德:太好了。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.