商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Continuing a Good Relationship 蝜潛?蝬剜??臬末??靽?seq=32
Situation:Lester and Harold are meeting one year later, after the original contract has expired, to discuss a new contract.
情境:一年後,原本的合約到期了,雷斯特與哈洛德正會面討論新合約。
Lester:Congratulations, Harold.
雷斯特:恭喜了,哈洛德。
Lester:The sales figures for the first year have been quite satisfactory.
雷斯特:第一年的銷售數字相當令人滿意。
Harold:Thank you, Lester.
哈洛德:謝謝你,雷斯特。
Harold:I thought you'd be happy.
哈洛德:我認為你會感到高興的。
Lester:I am. In fact, sales in Rome have set a company record for first-year sales in a new market.
雷斯特:我的確是。事實上,在羅馬地區的銷售量創下了公司在新市場第一年銷售的新紀錄。
Harold:Yes, they're very proud of that.
哈洛德:是的,他們對此深感驕傲。
Harold:The Rome team is very sharp.
哈洛德:羅馬團隊非常厲害。
Lester:My only concern is the north.
雷斯特:我唯一擔心的是北部地區。
Lester:How do you explain those unusually low figures?
雷斯特:那裡的銷售數字很低,這並不尋常,你要如何解釋?
Harold:Well, I'm afraid we had a personnel problem there.
哈洛德:嗯,恐怕是因為那裡的人事問題。
Harold:The executive in charge didn't have his act together.
哈洛德:負責管事的經理怠忽職守。
Lester:I see. Have you done something about that?
雷斯特:我明白了。你有處理這件事嗎?
Harold:He was replaced last month by Gina, a manager from our Rome team.
哈洛德:上個月他已經由我們羅馬團隊的一位經理吉娜所取代。
Lester:Very good.
雷斯特:非常好。
Harold:I think she will turn things around very quickly.
哈洛德:我想她很快就能扭轉局勢。
Lester:Great. I knew you'd be on top of it.
雷斯特:太好了。我就知道你能掌控全局。
Lester:I assume you have no objections to renewing the contract?
雷斯特:我想你對續約應該沒有什麼意見吧?
Harold:Not at all. Let's do it!
哈洛德:一點也沒有。我們開始進行吧!

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.