商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: A Possible Joint Venture ?航??鞈?璆?seq=33
Situation:Lester Sawyer is talking with Peter Chen about a possible joint venture in China with Peter's company.
情境:雷斯特索耶正和陳彼得討論兩家公司在中國合資經營的可能性。
Lester:We are very interested in doing business in China, and it seems that a joint venture will be certain.
雷斯特:我們對於到中國做生意很感興趣,而合資經營似乎勢在必行。
Peter:There are tremendous advantages to a joint venture.
彼德:合資經營的好處多得很。
Peter:The Chinese market operates very differently from any other.
彼德:中國市場的運作與其他國家大不相同。
Lester:So we understand.
雷斯特:這個我們了解。
Peter:And we think FastTrek's products could do very well, in a market of over eight billion, we might remind you.
彼德:而且我們認為青雲科技的產品會賣得很好──容我提醒您,這可是個超過八億人口的市場。
Lester:True, but what we have to think about is what each of our companies will bring into the partnership.
雷斯特:沒錯,但我們必須考慮的是,我們兩家公司各自能為將來的合夥關係帶來哪些貢獻。
Peter:We offer expertise and an established working base.
彼德:我們會提供專業技能以及現成的作業基礎。
Lester:But the amount of investment you are suggesting from FastTrek is more than what we think is reasonable.
雷斯特:但是你們建議青雲科技投資的金額高於我們認為合理的金額。
Peter:I see... I'll tell you what.
彼德:我了解……那這樣好了。
Peter:Why don't we sit down and go over the figures and plans in detail?
彼德:我們何不坐下來仔細看一下一些數據以及計畫的細節?
Lester:Great. Then we can discuss them one by one.
雷斯特:好的。那麼我們就可以逐項討論了。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.