商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: A New Magazine ?潸??圈?隤?seq=35
Situation:Helen Parker is launching a new project -- starting up a new trade magazine which will focus on computer parts.
情境:海倫派克正著手一個新計畫——發行一本以電腦零組件為主題的新經貿雜誌。
Situation:She is now meeting with Matthew to discuss the marketing for the new magazine.
情境:她正和馬修討論新雜誌的行銷問題。
Helen:We need to show potential advertisers that our magazine has a large circulation.
海倫:我們需要讓潛在的廣告客戶知道我們雜誌的發行量非常大。
Helen:That's why I need a strong ad campaign.
海倫:因此我需要強力的廣告宣傳。
Matthew:Of course. And I think our magazine, "Data Parts," is targeting the right audience --
馬修:當然。而且我想我們「Data Parts」雜誌已經瞄準了正確的讀者群──
Matthew:the young, experimental dot-com types.
馬修:年輕而且喜歡嘗試新事物的網路族。
Helen:But these are sharp people.
海倫:但這些人十分精明。
Helen:We need to build credibility with them.
海倫:我們需要在他們心中建立起可信度。
Matthew:Right. And I don't think we should have any problems there.
馬修:沒錯。而且我想應該沒有什麼問題。
Matthew:We've chosen good articles with good angles.
馬修:我們已選了切入角度非常好的好文章。
Helen:It'll be a waste, though, if we can't get people to read it... or companies to advertise in it.
海倫:但是如果不能吸引讀者閱讀……或吸引公司來登廣告,也是白費。
Matthew:Right, and that's where marketing and advertising come in.
馬修:沒錯。這就是行銷以及廣告派上用場的地方。
Matthew:Fortunately, the target audience is easily identifiable and easy to please.
馬修:幸好,我們的目標讀者群很容易識別也很容易取悅。
Helen:Yes, they want information and reliable reviews on cutting-edge stuff,
海倫:對,他們要最新科技的資訊與可靠的評論。
Helen:but with style.
海倫:但是要有特色。
Matthew:Yes, with style -- fast, fancy, flashy.
馬修:是的,要有特色——要快速、要花俏,還要炫。
Matthew:We've created that image in our magazine, and we want to present that in the ad campaign.
馬修:我們雜誌已經創造出了這種形象,而我們要在廣告促銷活動中將這個形象表現出來。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.