商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Preparing for a Client
Situation:Lester is talking to his marketing manager, Helen Parker.
情境:雷斯特正和行銷經理海倫派克講話。
Situation:They are preparing for a meeting with the visiting Peter Chen.
情境:他們正在準備跟即將來訪的陳彼得開會。
Lester:What time is Peter Chen supposed to be here?
雷斯特:陳彼得應該幾點會到?
Helen:Two-thirty. It's five after now.
海倫:兩點三十分。離現在還有五分鐘。
Lester:Wow, we don't have much time.
雷斯特:哇,我們沒有多少時間了。
Lester:Make some coffee and make sure the conference room is clear.
雷斯特:去泡些咖啡,還有要確定會議室有收拾乾淨。
Helen:I did. There's a pot of coffee brewing now.
海倫:我都弄好了。有一壺咖啡正在泡。
Helen:I thought he'd like a cup of coffee after his flight.
海倫:我想他經過長途飛行後應該會想喝杯咖啡。
Lester:Oh, great. How about the conference room?
雷斯特:喔,好極了。那麼會議室呢?
Helen:It's cleared.
海倫:已經整理好了。
Helen:I put some information on the table.
海倫:我放了一些資料在桌上。
Lester:Excellent, but I made some last-minute changes to our plans.
雷斯特:太好了。但我最後又把我們的計畫修改了一些地方。
Lester:Let me print those out.
雷斯特:我來把它們印出來吧。
Helen:You mean the changes you made this morning?
海倫:你是指你今天早上所做的修改嗎?
Helen:I already printed them out.
海倫:我已經印出來了。
Helen:They are on the table waiting for you.
海倫:就放在你桌上。
Lester:I should have known.
雷斯特:我早該知道。
Lester:I don't know what I'd do without you, Helen.
雷斯特:海倫,我真不知道少了妳我該怎麼辦。
Lester:What else do we need to do?
雷斯特:我們還需要做什麼嗎?
Helen:Why don't you sit down and relax?
海倫:你何不坐下來放鬆一下?
Helen:Have a cup of coffee until he gets here.
海倫:趁他還沒到之前先喝杯咖啡。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.