商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Meeting a Client at the Airport ?箏恥?嗆交?seq=37
Situation:Peter Chen has flown to meet Lester, and Matthew is meeting him at the airport.
情境:陳彼得搭飛機去會見雷斯特,馬修到機場去接機。
Matthew:Are you Mr. Peter Chen?
馬修:您是陳彼得先生嗎?
Peter:Yes, I am.
彼得:是的,我是。
Peter:You must be Mr. Matthew Jones.
彼得:你一定是馬修瓊斯先生。
Matthew:Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you.
馬修:是的。很高興見到您。
Matthew:Just call me Matthew.
馬修:就叫我馬修吧。
Peter:I'm glad to meet you, too, Matthew.
彼得:我也很高興見到你,馬修。
Matthew:How was your flight?
馬修:旅程還愉快嗎?
Peter:Very good.
彼得:很愉快。
Peter:It was quite comfortable, and the service was excellent.
彼得:相當舒適,而且服務也很好。
Matthew:We've been looking forward to your visit, and we hope you'll enjoy your stay.
馬修:我們一直期盼您的來訪。希望在您停留的這段期間您會覺得非常愉快。
Peter:Thank you.
彼得:謝謝你。
Matthew:If you'll just follow me, we have a car waiting outside.
馬修:我們有車子在外面等,請您跟我來。
Peter:Great, thank you.
彼得:太好了。謝謝你。
Matthew:Also, if you're not too tired with jet lag, we'd like to invite you for dinner tonight.
馬修:如果您沒有因為時差而覺得太累的話,今晚我們想邀請您吃晚餐。
Peter:That's very kind of you.
彼得:你們真是親切。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.