商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 39: Receiving a Visitor ?亙?閮芸恥
Situation:Peter visits FastTrek, and Lester is showing him around.
情境:彼得拜訪青雲科技,雷斯特正帶他四處參觀。
Lester:I'd like to give you a short tour of our showroom and introduce you to some of our key products.
雷斯特:我想帶您參觀一下我們的展示室,並為您介紹我們的一些主要產品。
Peter:Good. There are several items in your catalogue that I would like to take a closer look at.
彼得:好。你們型錄裡有幾項產品我想仔細看看。
Lester:This display case has our complete line of cables and connectors.
雷斯特:這個展示櫃裡有我們全系列的電纜線和連接器。
Peter:You have such a wide range of them.
彼得:你們的產品種類真的很多。
Lester:Yes, we supply connectors and cables to meet all your needs.
雷斯特:是的,我們有提供符合您所有需求的連接器和電纜線。
Lester:Over here, you'll find the keyboards shown on page five in our catalog.
雷斯特:這邊呢,是我們型錄第五頁的鍵盤產品。
Peter:I am especially interested in those.
彼得:我對那些產品特別有興趣。
Peter:Could I take a closer look?
彼得:我可以仔細瞧瞧嗎?
Lester:Certainly.
雷斯特:當然可以。
Lester:They're designed with special attention to ergonomics, making typing easier.
雷斯特:它們是特別針對人體工學而設計的,可以讓打字更輕鬆。
Lester:They also incorporate all the latest software commands.
雷斯特:同時也內建了所有最新軟體的指令。
Peter:Could I try one of those out?
彼得:我可以試用其中一個嗎?
Lester:Absolutely.
雷斯特:沒問題。
Lester:I have a computer set up over here for demonstration purposes.
雷斯特:我這裡有架設好一台電腦作為展示之用。
Peter:Great!
彼得:太棒了!

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.