商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 40: Seeing a Client Off ?箏恥?園?
Situation:Lester is having a farewell lunch with Peter, who is just finishing a six-day business trip.
情境:雷斯特正和彼得共進午餐替他餞行,彼得就要結束為期六天的出差行程。
Lester:It was good having you out here, Peter.
雷斯特:彼得,你來這裡我們真的很高興。
Lester:I hope you have a chance to come visit us again.
雷斯特:希望有機會你能再來拜訪我們。
Peter:I'm sure I will.
彼得:我一定會的。
Peter:It was good getting the chance to see how you guys do things.
彼得:很高興能有機會看見你們是如何做事的。
Lester:I hope so.
雷斯特:希望如此。
Lester:We're proud of our operation.
雷斯特:我們也以自己的經營成就自豪。
Peter:You should be.
彼得:應該的。
Peter:Your company seems very efficient.
彼得:貴公司的效率似乎很高。
Lester:I'm glad you feel that way.
雷斯特:很高興你這麼想。
Lester:We hope to have a long-term relationship with your company.
雷斯特:我們希望能與貴公司維持長久的關係。
Peter:I hope that will be so.
彼得:希望如此。
Peter:After this visit, I feel very comfortable building stronger ties with your organization.
彼得:在這次拜訪後,我很樂意與貴公司建立更密切的關係。
Lester:Great.
雷斯特:太好了。
Lester:It's good meeting face-to-face to see who you're dealing with.
雷斯特:能面對面見到談生意的對象本人,感覺真好。
Lester:Hey, what time is your flight?
雷斯特:嘿,你的班機是幾點鐘?
Peter:It's at four-forty, but I need to be at the airport two hours in advance.
彼得:四點四十分,但我必須提早兩個小時到機場。
Peter:What time is it?
彼得:現在幾點了?
Lester:It's one-thirty. We should get you a car.
雷斯特:一點三十分。我們最好幫你叫輛車。
Lester:But first, please accept this gift as a token of our friendship.
雷斯特:不過首先,請接受這個禮物作為我們友誼的象徵。
Peter:You're too kind!
彼得:你真的是太體貼了!

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.