商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: Visiting an Old Client ?閮?摰??seq=42
Situation:Peter Chen meets Harold, one of his friends and long-time clients.
情境:陳彼得去拜訪他的朋友兼長期客戶哈洛德。
Peter:Harold, how have you been?
彼得:哈洛德,近來好嗎?
Harold:Fine, just fine.
哈洛德:很好,很好。
Harold:How about you?
哈洛德:你呢?
Harold:Are you here for the conference?
哈洛德:你是為會議而來的嗎?
Peter:Yes I am. But I'm also meeting with clients while I'm here, and you're the first person I wanted to meet with.
彼得:是啊,不過我在這裡的這段時間也會和幾位客戶碰面,而你是我第一個想見的人。
Harold:Good.
哈洛德:很好。
Peter:How are things going businesswise?
彼得:生意方面如何啊?
Harold:I've checked with our operations manager, and she said everything is running smoothly.
哈洛德:我剛和我們的營運經理談過了,她說事情都進行得很順利。
Peter:Great. That's what I was hoping to hear.
彼得:太好了。那正是我想聽到的。
Harold:Well, we have another project we're developing, and we are considering inviting you to work on it with us.
哈洛德:嗯,我們現在正在發展另一項計畫,而且考慮邀請你們和我們合作。
Peter:That's good news.
彼得:這是個好消息。
Peter:What project is it?
彼得:是什麼樣的計畫?
Harold:Why don't we go get some lunch, and we can talk about it in detail?
哈洛德:我們何不一塊兒吃午飯,然後討論細節呢?

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.