商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 44: Business and Golf ?????曉井
Situation:Lester is practicing golf in the office and talking business with Helen.
情境:雷斯特在辦公室練習高爾夫,同時和海倫談生意經。
Lester:Golf is not about winning.
雷斯特:打高爾夫為的不是輸贏。
Lester:It's about business.
雷斯特:而是生意。
Helen:What do you mean?
海倫:什麼意思?
Lester:Some of the best business relationships are made on the front nine;
雷斯特:有些最好的商業關係是在前九洞建立的;
Lester:some of the best deals are made on the back nine.
雷斯特:而有些最佳的交易則是在後九洞談成的。
Helen:And contracts are signed at the nineteenth hole -- the watering hole.
海倫:而合約都是在第十九洞──酒吧簽下的。
Lester:You're learning.
雷斯特:妳學得挺快的。
Lester:Remember, when you're playing with clients, go all out.
雷斯特:記住,和客戶打球要盡全力。
Helen:I know -- rent a cart and use caddies.
海倫:我知道──租一輛車再請幾個球僮。
Lester:And make sure the pro shop gives your guests a good set of clubs to use.
雷斯特:而且務必要讓專賣店給你的客人一組好球桿用。
Lester:And shoes, and whatever else they need.
雷斯特:還有鞋子和其它任何他們所需要的東西。
Helen:Of course. But we need to call in advance to arrange those things.
海倫:當然。不過我們得事先打電話安排這些事。
Lester:Golf is like business.
雷斯特:高爾夫就像生意一樣。
Lester:It's just that in business, you don't want to end up in a hole; in golf, you do.
雷斯特:只不過在生意上,你不想陷入窘境;而打高爾夫球時,你卻想推桿進洞。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.