商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 47: Career Guidance ?瘨??
Situation:Helen is giving some career guidance to Matthew who is considering working toward an MBA.
情境:海倫正在給馬修一些生涯規劃方面的指導,他正考慮要唸企管碩士。
Matthew:Some people tell me that an MBA would be a real boost to my career.
馬修:有人告訴我企管碩士學位會對我的事業非常有幫助。
Helen:Yeah, but there are too many MBAs out there these days.
海倫:是啊,但是這年頭的企管碩士太多了。
Helen:You might consider studies in some other area.
海倫:你可以考慮攻讀其它的領域。
Matthew:But my BA is in business.
馬修:但我拿的是商業的學士學位。
Helen:That doesn't mean your graduate studies have to be in business.
海倫:這並不代表你研究所就必須唸商業啊。
Matthew:So what do you suggest?
馬修:那麼妳有什麼其它的建議嗎?
Helen:Well, computer skills are quite important these days.
海倫:嗯,現在電腦技能相當重要。
Matthew:That's true.
馬修:沒錯。
Matthew:Technical people can pretty much do what they want to do, and they make decent money.
馬修:技術人員幾乎想做什麼就做什麼,而且他們賺的錢也挺多的。
Helen:Language skills are also important.
海倫:語言能力也很重要。
Matthew:I've been planning on more language classes, no matter what I study.
馬修:不管我要念什麼,我都已經打算要上更多的語言課程。
Helen:Good. Now you should be going to job fairs and meeting with companies.
海倫:很好。現在你該去徵才博覽會接觸一些公司。
Matthew:What should I be looking for?
馬修:我該找哪些公司呢?
Helen:Look around at the successful companies and see what their major needs are.
海倫:去看看一些成功的公司並了解他們的主要需求是什麼。
Matthew:That makes sense.
馬修:有道理。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.