商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: In-house vs. Outsourcing ?折????璆?seq=48
Situation:Lester and Helen are talking about the future of their company.
情境:雷斯特和海倫正在談論公司的前景。
Lester:Some of our investors are arguing that we should outsource more of our operations.
雷斯特:公司的一些投資者認為我們應該將更多的營運項目外包。
Helen:Oh, no. Please, don't start that.
海倫:真糟糕。拜託,別提那件事了。
Lester:But we've expanded fast, and now have operations that are not part of our central goals,
雷斯特:但我們擴充得很快,而且現在有些營運項目並不是我們的主要目標,
Lester:like data processing, packaging, etcetera.
雷斯特:像資料處理、包裝等等。
Helen:So we should outsource at a higher cost for lower-quality work?!
海倫:所以我們就應該花更多成本外包、換來更差的工作品質?!
Lester:Think about it.
雷斯特:妳想想。
Lester:You're a marketing manager, and you're overseeing bookkeeping.
雷斯特:妳是一個行銷經理,卻要監管帳務。
Helen:But I'm good at it.
海倫:但我很擅長管帳啊。
Helen:Better than some two-bit firm that doesn't care about FastTrek.
海倫:總比找一家根本不在乎青雲科技的二流公司來做要好。
Lester:I know that.
雷斯特:這我知道。
Lester:But outsourcing is the trend these days.
雷斯特:但外包是現今的趨勢。
Lester:Companies need to streamline themselves to be more competitive.
雷斯特:公司需要提高效率才有競爭力。
Helen:Paying a lot of money to give up control?
海倫:付一大筆錢還放棄掌控權?
Helen:I don't call that being more competitive.
海倫:我不認為那樣會更有競爭力。
Lester:I'm not so sure.
雷斯特:這我可不是那麼確定。
Helen:Doing things in-house gives us more control over the quality of our operations.
海倫:在公司內部作業讓我們更能掌控營運的品質。
Lester:Listen, we can talk to the other company officers about this at the next meeting.
雷斯特:這樣好了,我們可以在下次開會時跟公司其他的主管討論這個問題。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.