商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 51: Management Ideas 蝞∠?憒
Situation:David Brenner left FastTrek, and Lester is interviewing Betty as a replacement for David.
情境:大衛布蘭納離開了青雲科技,而雷斯特正和貝蒂面談,看她是否能取代大衛的職位。
Lester:Tell me, Betty, how would you sum up your management style?
雷斯特:貝蒂,告訴我妳會如何簡述妳的管理方式?
Betty:Well, I manage with an emphasis on education and communication.
貝蒂:嗯,我的管理強調的是教育訓練和溝通。
Lester:Could you elaborate?
雷斯特:妳能不能詳細說明?
Betty:I don't believe you can expect anything from employees until you've trained them.
貝蒂:我不相信對沒受過訓練的員工能有什麼期待。
Lester:Why can't you just hire employees who are already experienced?
雷斯特:那妳何不雇用那些已經有經驗的員工?
Betty:Because nine times out of ten, they aren't as trained as they lead you to believe in the hiring process.
貝蒂:因為十之八九,他們並不像他們在面試中讓你相信的那樣訓練有素。
Lester:That's true.
雷斯特:那倒是真的。
Betty:So I believe that orientation and training are essentials for all new employees.
貝蒂:所以我認為熟悉環境和訓練對所有新進職員來說是不可或缺的。
Lester:That's a good policy.
雷斯特:這是個好策略。
Betty:Furthermore, I think the training must seem like education, not just a bunch of "do this, don't do that."
貝蒂:還有,訓練必須要像教育一樣,而非只教一大堆什麼該做或什麼不該做的。
Betty:And I also think all the staff should be involved.
貝蒂:而且我想我們得讓每個員工接受訓練。
Lester:All this sounds very enlightened.
雷斯特:這些話聽起來真的很有見地。
Lester:I'm very impressed.
雷斯特:讓我印象深刻。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.