商業會話
回選單全部顯示顯示中文顯示英文
Go to Lesson:
【?璆?閰情j Lesson 0: The Future of Business ?璆?芯?撘?seq=52
Situation:Lester Sawyer and Helen Parker are discussing business over lunch.
情境:雷斯特索耶和海倫派克在午餐時談論工作的事。
Helen:So, do you think people will still be commuting to work ten years from now?
海倫:那麼,你認為從現在起十年後,人們還是會通勤上班嗎?
Lester:You mean you think people will be telecommuting?
雷斯特:妳的意思是妳認為人們將會從事遠距工作嗎?
Helen:Sure. There are too many advantages to working from home.
海倫:當然。在家工作有太多的優點了。
Helen:I think at the very least, offices will become like temporary workstations. Like some companies are trying now.
海倫:我想至少,辦公室會變得比較像臨時工作站,就像許多公司現在正在嘗試的一樣。
Lester:You mean where employees are on the road all the time, and only stop in for meetings and so forth.
雷斯特:妳是說員工大部分的時間都在外頭跑,只需偶爾進來開會等等。
Helen:Yes. And they get a temporary desk assignment.
海倫:是的。然後他們座位的分配也是暫時性的。
Lester:I don't think I'd like that.
雷斯特:我想我不會喜歡那樣。
Lester:Then a company would never feel like a home, and employees would never feel like family.
雷斯特:這麼一來公司就永遠不會像一個家,員工也不會像家人一樣。
Helen:Yeah, but you're the general manager.
海倫:是啊,但是你是總經理。
Helen:The lower-level employees only think about getting away from the office and the rest of the staff.
海倫:而基層員工只想遠離辦公室和其他職員。
Lester:You may be right.
雷斯特:也許妳是對的。
Lester:In any case, computers and the Internet are going to continue to change the way we do business.
雷斯特:反正不管怎樣,電腦和網路都將繼續改變我們做生意的方式。
Helen:Uh-oh, your cell phone's ringing.
海倫:哦喔,你的手機響了。
Helen:So much for a quiet lunch.
海倫:平靜的午餐真是短暫啊。

隱私權政策會員服務條款客服專線:02-25787838 |總公司電話:02-25782626 |傳真:02-25785800 |服務時間:週一至週五 9:00~18:00
客服信箱:service@liveabc.com|總公司地址:105台北市松山區八德路三段32號12樓

本網站內容均屬 希伯崙股份有限公司 版權所有,禁止擅自轉貼節錄
Copyright c 2013 Hebron Soft Limited All Rights Reserved.